Thursday, August 5, 2010

Inside Out


Today was.. well. Driver's ed was fantastic because of my amazing teacher Sherie and my incredible carload. We played musical chairs; we practiced for the road test. we all failed but i lasted the longest! WOOOOT to safe driving!

Oh then i went pet-sitting(bunny, cat, fishies, and a bird, for like 4 weeks)- AND LOCKED THE KEYS IN THE CAR. I am really NOT an animal person, but money is money and Ginette needs a car.But, Kristen saved the day! We wanted to take some pictures for our blogs, so We ended up at Inside Out.
Inside Out is the new park at my local library. it is absolutely beautiful! we went kinda late, so we didn't capture the essence of it's beauty. My hair wasn't even done, but here i am!
These shorts are up there on my favorites, except for the fact that all the pockets are fake! grr them tricksters. at least the ass pockets are real!

Shorts: Grey Striped Shorts from NY and Company
Tank Top- Urban Outfitters (Sale, out of stock)
Belt- H&M

I went to the mall to finally return my faulty H&M purchases, and went ahead and bought a cute dress and fantastic skirt! i'll post them soon. Oh, and i won a fantastic vintage piece from Twitch Vintage! Can't wait to get it!


Love Always, Ginette.

No comments:

Post a Comment