Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Since You Pushed My Love Aside


Today was boring! There is a chance I may have slept until 1:45pm, (okay, i did). It was hot as heck and I just sat around the house with the babies ( my mom has a daycare at my house ).

My friend (and ex) stopped by to gloat about his new license; he passed his road test today! So proud (and now I have a ride to school in September). I'll betaking my road test next month (hopefully)!
I wanted to stay cool, and i was in a shorts kind of mood today. I thought I'd try to be creative, so I put one of my favorite dresses under my absolute favorite pair of shorts. These black, high-waisted eyelet shorts are absolutely perfect. I can wear anything with them! Plus, they are comfortable (and i got them on sale.. along with the dress). The dress is something i never thought i would wear, since i accidentally ordered the wrong color on Urban outfitters, but to my surprise, it's fantastic! The length is modestly near my knees where i like it, and the pattern is kinda funky-fresh. sorry for the picture quality; i had no where nice to go today to take pictures ( and i don't have a tripod)!

All that is planned for today is to make a return to H&m, and go to blums. What a boring day.
Keep reading, my loves!

Kimchi Blue Eyelet Lace Shorts -- Urban Outfitters ($29.99, now out of stock)

Grey Antics by Grey Ant Button Summer Dress
-- Urban Outfitters ($29.99)
Ecote Basketweave Sandal -- Urban Outfitters ($24.00)
Necklace- Modcloth (4th of July Grab-Bag)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! :) You're so cute!

    Thanks for the sweet comment!
    http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete