Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter.


I promised that I would tell you(the 2 people that follow me...) about my life, so first stop on my train of life is MY JOB. I Work at this cute litttle candy shoppe called Ralph Rotten's in my town. We sell a bunch of novelty candies (the adults and elderly go crazy), and then there is the chocolate and the candies and the fudge and the fruits and nuts oh my. When I started there in October, I must have gained 10 pounds, but i can control myself now! It's just a realy cute place to work, and i love to see the faces on the kids, and their parents when they smell how sweet it is and see the candy. It's just a joyous place to work. My boss is all for hiring her "girls", and has only hired one or two boys in the past; only one still stands! We girls are all super cute fashion loving sweethearts, which is really all you need on your resume to work at a place that sells sunshine.

Those are my hand prints, the teal ones in the upper left side of the picture. I HAVE BIG HANDS! BAHHHH!

Have a sweet day!
-Ginette

And our motto is.....



*Note- this is my outfit from my august 3rd post, sorry for the delay! hopefully I'll have another outfit post soon. sucks that I do not have a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment